I envision Pet's Place as a quiet, personal space to store my thoughts, poems, stories, whatever I need to keep here.
I have much to discuss with myself that for now needs to remain private. Parts of this blog may eventually be posted to the world, but not yet.
Some of what will be posted here has already been published by me in other places; brief sojourns into the light, quickly read and cast aside, replaced by the next issue. This page will become a safe place to keep those words. Pen and ink fade in time; space on my computer periodically implodes. I need a little more permanence than either affords.
I have led a quiet, private, service-oriented life. But my soul screams to express itself. Maybe this is where that can be allowed. We'll see....
Pet's Place
This blog contains original, copywrited poems, thoughts, and reflections on life and love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home